【#实用文# #感谢话语高情商(集锦三篇)#】在商业环境中,除了向上司表达感谢外,向同事、其他公司及顾客致谢同样重要。以下是一些常用的正式商务场合感谢语句,供您参考!
感谢话语高情商 篇1
1. Thanks.
谢谢。
2. Thank you.
谢谢你。
3. Don’t mention it.
不用谢。
4. You’re welcome.
不用客气。
5. I really appreciate this.
我对此很感激。
6. Thanks for your help.
感谢你的帮助。
7. Is there someway I can repay you for this?
有什么方法可以让我为此对你进行回报?
8. This is a big favor.
这是个大忙。
9. You’ve been a big help.
你帮了我大忙。
10. I can’t express how grateful I am.
我无法表达我的感激之情。
11. I’m much obliged.
我深表感谢。
12. You don’t know how much this means to me.
你不知道这(个忙)对我有多重要。
13. You’re too kind.
你太好了。
14. Thank you for everything you’ve done.
感谢你所做的一切。
15. I’m indebted to you.
我很感激你。
【英语生词解读】
1. mention v. 道歉;认错;赔不是
2. welcome v. 批评
3. appreciate v. 懊悔;因...而遗憾
4. someway n. 错误;(过失的)责任
5. repay v. 责备;指责
6. favor v. 原谅;宽恕
7. express v. 接受;同意
8. grateful adj. 感谢的;感激的
9. obliged adj. 感激的
10. indebted adj. 受惠的;感激的
感谢话语高情商 篇2
Thank you very much; your support is greatly appreciated.
非常感谢您,感谢您的支持。
We would like to express our gratitude.
我们想要表达我们的感谢。
I am most grateful for your support.
万分感谢您的支持。
Thank you for providing the requested information.
感谢您提供的请求信息。
Thank you for all your assistance.
感谢您的一切协助。
Thank you for raising your concerns.
谢谢您的关心。
Thank you for your kind co-operation.
谢谢,合作愉快。
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
感谢您对此事的关注。
Thank you for your consideration.
感谢您的关注。
Thank you once again for everything you’ve done.
再次感谢您所做的一切。
How kind you are to help me. Thank you very much.
感谢您热心帮助我。非常感谢。
Thank you for spending time with me.
谢谢您与我共度时光。
Thank you for taking the trouble to help me. I do appreciate it.
谢谢您克服困难帮助我。由衷感谢。
Many thanks for your assistance in our project.
十分感谢您协助我们的项目。
Many thanks for your letter/email.
十分感谢您的信件/邮件。
I was so pleased to hear from you.
很高兴收到您的来信。
I greatly appreciate your kind words.
十分感谢您的祝福。
I am very thankful that you are considering my problem.
十分感谢您能考虑我的问题。
Thank you for your kind consideration.
谢谢您的关照。
感谢话语高情商 篇3
在商务场合中,应该怎么样向对方用英语得体地表达感谢呢?
接待结束后,双方可以通过电话沟通接待的过程和效果,巩固双方的友好关系。受接待方返回后,可以打电话对对方表示感谢。在实际商务工作中,也可以由接待方在对方返回后致电回顾一下来访的整个过程,并再次表示对对方来访的感激。
我就可以这样向对方说:
1. I’m just calling to thank you for all your help in making our trip to Shanghai such a success and to let you know how much I enjoyed it.
2. I’m calling to thank you for making such great arrangements for our trip to Shanghai.
3. I’m just calling to thank you for the wonderful time we had in Shanghai.
4. I’m just calling to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay in Shanghai.
为了让感谢听起来更加真实更加亲切,可以指出具体要感谢的人和事,这样更容易拉近和对方的关系。所以受到招待的我们可以这样讲:
1. You’re a great hostess. I greatly appreciated all your assistance.
2. You are so kind. We would like to express our gratitude for all your help.
3. You are such a great hostess. Thank you very much for your hospitality.
4. Mr. Liu is so nice that please convey my greatest appreciation to him.
5. And thank you again for taking us out for such a memorable dinner. The restaurant was fabulous and the food really exceptional.
6. Thank you again for taking us out for such memorable meals.
为了充分表达感谢,小U可以代表公司向对方表明,随时愿意用同样热情的方式来接待对方,甚至可以直接邀请对方来访。用英文这样讲:
1. I hope I’ll have the chance to host you sometime.
2. I hope I can sometime return the favor.
3. I look forward to the opportunity to return your hospitality on your next trip to Beijing.
4. It would be my pleasure to show you around in Beijing next time you visit us.